elise chats with John and Sherry Petersik about creative burnout, starting over and trying a new creative venture
elise chats with Natalie Freeman about her business expansion from farm owner and homesteader to online shop owner to brick & mortar and beyond.
- previous episode with Natalie from 2014
- Natalie's blog
- Freckled Hen Farmhouse
- Better Homes and Gardens
- 1 Canoe 2
- Scale Up
- Hug Your Customers by Jack Mitchell
- Hug Your People by Jack Mitchell
- How I Built This Podcast
elise chats with writer Sarah Von Bargen about blogging with a purpose in 2017.
- previous episode with Sarah from 2014
- Sarah's "True Story" series
- Sarah's "Mini Travel Guide" series
- Sarah's about page
- ALT blogging conference
- free ecourse from Sarah: More Money, More Happy Bootcamp
- consulting services
- blog posts from Sarah about not being the exception to the rule: You're probably not the exception to the rule & Just because you don't like something doesn't mean you can ignore it
- Far from the Tree by Andrew Solomon
- Happier Podcast
This episode is brought to you by the Ultimate Work-At-Home Bundle. This bundle has 50 products (including eBooks, an audiobook, printables, and eCourses) to help you: find legit work-at-home jobs, run your business on a tiny budget, avoid common work-at-home mistakes, discover clients who will pay you what you’re worth, manage your time and much more. The combined value of the resources in the bundle is over $2,300, but you get EVERYTHING for 98% off at $47. Sale runs from 6/7-6/12 so don't delay! You can learn more about this offer right here.