THE IMPORTANT DETAILS :
This eCourse will be held on a private blog & is completely self-paced. Immediately after purchase you'll recieve an email with access information to the course. Your access to the lessons will never expire.
LESSONS WILL COVER :
- my quilting story
- quilting basics
- tips for finding inspiration
- tips for selecting fabrics
- step-by-step tutorials for the five projects listed below and shown in the photos to the left
- autumn table runner
- stitched felt coasters
- triangle throw pillow (with invisible zipper)
- quilted foldover clutch (lined & with reversible zipper)
- 42x60 ombre quilt
- you must be comfortable working a sewing machine. This includes threading your machine, changing thread and bobbin, stitching, backstitching and troubleshooting.
- you will be responsible for purchasing your own fabric and tools for the projects taught in the course.
- for a full list of recommended tools we will be using in this class click here.